Plush webcap (mountain, orange-red): photo and description

Plush webcap (mountain, orange-red): photo and description


We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

The mountain webcap is a deadly poisonous representative of the Webinnikov family. A rare species, it grows in deciduous forests from July to October. Causes kidney failure and death when eaten. To protect yourself and your loved ones, you need to carefully read the external characteristics, view photos and videos.

What does a mountain webcap look like?

The mountain webcap is an inedible representative of the mushroom kingdom. Causes renal failure if eaten and can be fatal if first aid is not provided. Therefore, acquaintance with the view should begin with an external description, photo and video.

Stops kidney function when eaten

Description of the hat

The cap of the mountain spider web is covered with a matte skin with small scales. The orange-red surface reaches 9 cm, at a young age it has a hemispherical shape, as it grows, it partially straightens, leaving a small tubercle in the center. The spore layer is formed by wide, partially accreted plates. At a young age, they are colored in orange-coffee color, as they grow older they become darker. Reproduction occurs as warty, elongated spores, which are located in a red powder.

Grows in autumn in deciduous forests

Leg description

The slender stem, 7 cm long, has a cylindrical shape with a noticeable taper towards the bottom. The surface is covered with fibrous skin of light lemon color. The yellow pulp has a pronounced rare taste; with mechanical damage, the color does not change.

The leg is long, thin, there is no skirt

Where and how it grows

The mountain webcap is rare in the eyes. It grows in single specimens, sometimes in small families in deciduous forests, on acidic soil, next to birches and oaks. The mushroom has similar edible counterparts, so it is not recommended to collect this species for an inexperienced gardener.

Edible mountain webcap or poisonous

The rare, pleasant-tasting pulp contains a dangerous substance - orellanin, which leads to kidney failure and death. The mushroom is inedible and dangerous in that the first signs of intoxication appear 3-10 days after ingestion. During this time, the work of the kidneys deteriorates, and if no help is provided, they stop working, death occurs.

Poisoning symptoms, first aid

The mountain webcap is a very dangerous mushroom. The pulp contains a poisonous substance that slowly and gradually leads to disruption of the kidneys. On days 3-14 after taking the mushroom dish, the first symptoms of poisoning appear:

  • weakness;
  • hyperthermia;
  • lumbar and epigastric pain;
  • thirst;
  • nausea, vomiting;
  • migraine and tinnitus;
  • lethargy and rapid fatigue;
  • chills;
  • drowsiness.

If no assistance is provided against the background of a deteriorating condition, the victim's diuresis gradually decreases, fluid begins to accumulate in the abdominal and pleural cavities, consciousness gets confused, pains in the extremities, tremors and agony appear.

Important! Death occurs from 40 g of eaten mushrooms.

When the first signs appear, an ambulance should be called immediately. Before the arrival of doctors, the following manipulations are performed:

  1. Gastric lavage - the victim is given a large amount of a light pink solution of potassium permanganate.
  2. Laxatives are necessary in the absence of stool.
  3. To reduce the absorption of the toxin into the blood, absorbents are given - 1 tablet of activated carbon per 10 kg of weight.
  4. Heat is applied to the abdomen and limbs.

The most dangerous mushrooms are for children, the elderly, and pregnant women, since due to reduced immunity, the toxin is absorbed into the blood faster, and the symptoms of poisoning are pronounced.

Doubles and their differences

The mountain webcap, like any forest dweller, has similar twins. These include:

  1. Cinnamon is an inedible species with a small coffee-yellow hat. The cylindrical stem is dense, colored to match the cap, tasteless and odorless. Grows singly or in small groups in deciduous and coniferous forests throughout September.

    Inedible, but not toxic, causes mild poisoning

  2. Diverse - belongs to the 4th group of edibility. The lamellar mushroom has a smooth, glossy surface of light orange color and a rounded, smooth-velvety stem. The pulp is firm, tasteless and odorless. The species grows in mixed forests, bears fruit throughout the warm period. I use it for food in a fried, stewed form, only after half an hour of boiling.

    After a long boil, the mushroom is suitable for cooking fried and stewed dishes.

Important! Since all doubles are similar to the deadly poisonous mountain spider web, you need to know the external characteristics and view the photo.

Conclusion

The mountain webcap is a very dangerous mushroom that, when eaten, is fatal. Grows on acidic soil, among deciduous trees. In order not to harm your health, you need to carefully read the external description and, if found, pass by.


Watch the video: Best Backpacking Trip in Yosemite National Park - 4K GoPro